Call for Interns
FAME Foundation is now accepting applications for administrative interns, between the ages of 18-21.
Interns will gain non-profit management experience by supporting FAME Foundation personnel with office communications, data entry, organization of materials, filing, maintaining office hours, organizing outreach and programs, recording meeting minutes, and a variety of ever-emerging office tasks.
Interns will be expected to work three days a week, for at least 6 hours per day, and will be compensated for their time. Interns will also be expected to maintain a consistent weekly schedule.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 21 years of age.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Creative thinking and social media skills.
- Must be punctual, smart, and time conscious.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to embrace confidentiality.
- Must be honest, hardworking, and reliable.
Also, successful applicants will:
- Pay attention to detail.
- Take initiative.
- Have excellent writing and research skills.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter describing their interest in working with FAME foundation.
Review of applications will begin immediately.
Late applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
People Living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP or submitted at FAME Hub, Suite D7, Halima Plaza, Plot 1496 Balanga Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja on or before July 23, 2021.