Disability Leadership Institute 2023 Programs
The Disability Leadership Institute has several programs open for enrolment in 2023. More programs and courses will be added throughout the year.
Registration / enrolment for all programs, webinars and short courses is via our member portal. Membership is open to all disabled people everywhere.
The Future Shapers
– our major year long leadership program
– commences with an intensive workshop 20 to 23 February
– enrolments close 30 November 2022.
Identifying Accessible Workplaces
– a 1 hour virtual workshop
– Friday 10 February 1 to 2 pm
Living and Leading Well – the burnout prevention program
– 5 weeks of virtual retreats
– commencing Wednesday 1 March, 3 to 5 pm
Policy Reviews with a Disability Lens
– a 1.5 hour virtual workshop
– Thursday 16 March, 12.30 to 2 pm
Foundations of Disability Leadership
– commencing Wednesday 3 May, running over 8 weeks
– using our disability as a leadership asset
Beyond serviced lives: analysing the emergence of the disability movement
– a course about the history of the disability movement
– delivered by Assoc Professor Lorna Hallahan
Don’t forget to check out the DLI Coaching Program for one to one leadership development.
DLI programs are open to all disabled people everywhere.
All of our programs are delivered virtually.
We operate on Sydney / Melbourne time (AEST, AEDT & UTC+10, UTC+11). Use this nifty time converter to match the time for your location.
Source: Disability Leadership Institute