Opportunity: USAID – Project Management Specialist
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Nigeria is seeking qualified applicants to fill the following position.
USAID – Project Management Specialist – Integrated/Cross Cutting Governance, FSN-10 – (Nigerians only) Closing Date: August 5, 2021/4:30pm.
Interested applicants may apply for this position by completing form AID 309-2 and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that your submission contains the following items:
- A cover letter briefly addressing all position requirements
- Mandatory: a fully detailed signed Universal Application Form for Employment (AID 309-2). Additional sheets may be used.
- Attach supporting documents such as copies of your degree/diploma, NYSC certificate etc.
- State the position title and solicitation number in the subject line of your application.
- Mailed (paper/hard copies) applications will NOT be accepted.
The U.S. Mission, Nigeria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Human Resources Office
U. S. Embassy, Abuja