CALL FOR INTERNS
FAME Foundation is now accepting applications for Secondary school leaver, undergraduate and graduate student interns for the year 2020.
Interns will gain non-profit management experience by supporting FAME Foundation personnel with office communications, data entry, organization of materials, filing, maintaining office hours, organizing outreach and programs, recording meeting minutes, and a variety of ever-emerging office tasks.
Interns will be expected to work for at least 5 hours per day, and three times a week and will be compensated for their time. Interns will also be expected to maintain a consistent week schedule.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 22 years of age.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Creative thinking and social media skills.
- Must work be punctual, smart and time conscious.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to embrace confidentiality.
- Must be honest, hardworking, and reliability.
In addition, successful applicants will:
- Pay attention to detail.
- Take initiative.
- Have excellent writing and/or research skills.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter describing their interest in working with FAME foundation.
– Females with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP by August 21, 2020. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Late applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.